It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: party mode - single additions
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:12 pm 

Hi there,

I have "only additions to the end and limit playlist length" selected in the party mode menu.
I also have the playlist limit set to 10 tracks.

"Only allow single track additions" is selected.

With these settings albumplayer still allows the user to add a whole album into the playlist while in party mode. I have also tried "only additions to the end" with "only allow single track additions" and it is the same.

Is this a bug? I do not have 5.3 installed to compare but I'm pretty certain that menu item was working correctly in the old version and only allowing the user to add a single track at a time.

Also with the side display:

-neutral layout only shows black screen
-promo layout doesn't always display image in main window
-the default layout has pulled artist images on the odd occasion but mainly it uses generic images from the programme folder. Is there a way to get it to cycle through artist images only? I have artist images selected in the settings

Regards,
Lawrence Dickens

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: party mode - single additions
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

- neutral layout, is just to show plain video and I think images (not sure)
- promo layout, only suppose to show in commercial version where you can setup promo videos/images .
- default layout, should show video (or images when no video). In the side screen setup you should be able to disable personal slide show. Please check the side display setup in the preferences. I have to look into too if everything is ok.

The plan is to have more interesting layouts here in future.

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg