It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: V6 beta 12 feedback
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:44 pm 

Hi there,

Just been using the new V6 beta 12 release and thought I'd give some feedback on it.

First off I absolutely love the re-design. So much simpler and easy to use. I can't fault it so far.

Just 1 small issue I've found so far when entering the home menu and the artists menu. Clicking on each artist letter takes a long time to load the respective artists. 'Genre' and 'All' load ok but each alphabetic artist section seems to be slow.

On a more personal issue I haven't received the new registration key in my email. Has this site had issues or is it just me?

Again love this release. Will continue to delve deeper into it over time.

Lawrence

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: V6 beta 12 feedback
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:08 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

Good to hear positive feedback. I cannot reproduce slow loading of artists. How many albums/tracks by estimation are in your database?

Make sure you use the correct registered email address . The site doesn't give feedback on this right now. This behavior will be changed

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:30 pm 

Hi Peter,

I have between 130-170 albums so quite a lot. Guessing thats why it takes a few seconds to filter them.

With the registration key I only have 2 email addresses so I'm sure I'm using the right one. I have tried both to confirm though and not response. I only signed up for the beta testing a few days ago. Would that affect it?

Thanks again,
Lawrence

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:56 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

Please contact in email (support@albumplayer.com). Note that there is a chance it is in your spam box

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg