It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hide cursor issue
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:33 pm 

Im running beta 11 (the latest) and one thing I've noticed is I keep going into the preference and re selecting the hide cursor option. I use a touch screen and I keep getting the little dot cursor looking thing. If I go into pref's and turn the cursor on then back off it's gone. But it happens quite frequently. Just wanted to bring it up as a possible bug.

Thanks! Looking forward to the next version! Love this software!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hide cursor issue
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:11 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

I don't know what is the "little dot cursor looking thing" . I know only in win 8 and 10 , if you have a touch screen it hides the cursor by itself. So you don't need to hide from AP. As soon as you touch the mouse your cursor appears again.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:51 pm 

Hmm I'll go verify that I indeed still have it set for touch screen. I'll mess around with it. Sometimes I get a regular mouse cursor then it just turns into a small almost cross hairs type dot. It's hard to explain. If I go into the settings/dispaly (I think it is) and tape show cursor then tape hide cursor again it's gone. I have upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 to 10. I also do not have a usb mouse connected to the PC any more. It's a Dell inspirion all in one touch screen pc. I don't think I noticed this ever happening before and the only 2 things that changed was the most recent version of AP and upgrading to win 10. But I don't remember which happened first. Tonight I'll make sure I still have it set for touch. Who knows maybe that changed on my end.

Thank you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:58 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

Apart from the setting in AP to hide the cursor, I see the following behavior on my touch screen:

- When touch the screen, the mouse cursor hides automatically
- When moving the mouse (the physical mouse on my desk) then the cursor reappears

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg