It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bug: Removing Albums from Playlist
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:27 pm 

I have selected a number of albums to play in a queue. They are properly shown on the left side of the AP screen. When I select an album to remove from the list by clicking on the album name on the left panel, then click the delete key on my keyboard, the album is deleted form the list, but the list resets and the first item on the list is selected. This behavior is annoying. The list should not reset to the first item. Rather, I believe it should go to the next item on the list.

If I were to click the X (delete) icon on the button bar above the list, the list does not reset to the first item.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Bug: Removing Albums from Playlist
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:06 am 
AlbumPlayer Developer

I did my best, but can't reproduce it so far. At the moment of deleting, what is the current playing track then? Because if the current playing track changes, it might jump to the current playing track. That might confuse. Can you do some more experiments. When I try here, I have same behavior using the delete key or the remove track button.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:58 pm 

Thanks Peter...I'll write up a document replicating my steps with screenshots. I'll send it to the mail email address.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:56 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

Please send it to support@albumplayer.com together with albumplayer.ini and the most recent logfile which should cover the problem (in time). Logfiles are in c:\albumplayerdata\logging\albumplayer

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg