It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Artist Pictures
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 pm 

I've been hard at work on getting the HD version of the skin done.

Rhythmdancer wrote:
The artist pictures are still blocking the artists titles. Probably needs a simple adjustment. I know you said before that you didn't know you could show the pictures. Go to Preferences>General>Check "show large artist buttons containing pictures" and you will see that they are off a little. Fix this and it will be amazing.

I have show large artist buttons containing pictures checked, but I can't find or don't see the spacing issue. If you could post a picture or a link to a picture showing the problem it would be a big help for me getting this issue fixed.

Rhythmdancer wrote:
My other suggestion would be to make the Genres bigger and more exciting like the following link if possible:
https://g0.gstatic.com/android/market/c ... ss-480-1-8
In other words, each genre is like an album, with a genre picture.

No I can't do that. All the tabs except for the artist tab work off the same info within the skin. So I can't simply change the settings within one tab because it would mess up the others. That's something Peter would have to change with how AP is setup to work with the skin.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Artist Pictures
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm 

Rhythmdancer wrote:
The artist pictures are still blocking the artists titles. Probably needs a simple adjustment. I know you said before that you didn't know you could show the pictures. Go to Preferences>General>Check "show large artist buttons containing pictures" and you will see that they are off a little. Fix this and it will be amazing.

Urpney wrote:
I have show large artist buttons containing pictures checked, but I can't find or don't see the spacing issue. If you could post a picture or a link to a picture showing the problem it would be a big help for me getting this issue fixed.

Never mind on the picture, I've found what you we're talking about. I had to reference the images with the Artist Editor before they showed up in the Artist Tab. Anyway now I can fix it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm 

I installed the AP 5.3 Setup then I installed Barneon Blue 5.3 Skin, then I Restarted AP, then I changed my skin to Barneon Blue 5.3 small cover then I restarted the AP again and then it took me right back to Piano black why? I am always having to change my skin everytime I load up AP from Piano Black to Barneon Blue every single time so can you please fix this Bug please Peter thankxs

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 am 
AlbumPlayer Developer

It is a known issue, it needs a service release to be fixed. It is also reported now here: http://forum.albumon.com/viewtopic.php?t=2464

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 pm 

oh, this skin is almost exactly what i was looking for - but is it possible that the tracks in the playlist (on the playlist page) are shown as "buttons" - like the do in the album view (when you klick a cover). You know what i mean?

amazing work
Norman

ps.: please turn the playlist page into blue like the rest is - is that possible?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 pm 

NormanBates wrote:
oh, this skin is almost exactly what i was looking for - but is it possible that the tracks in the playlist (on the playlist page) are shown as "buttons" - like the do in the album view (when you klick a cover). You know what i mean?

amazing work
Norman

ps.: please turn the playlist page into blue like the rest is - is that possible?

Hi NormanBates, I plan on making improvements to the now playing screen. It is kind of plain right now. I was thinking about making it match the color of the rest of the skin already. Here is a list of planned improvements in no special order, however all this happens in my free time which I don't have a lot of right now so no timetable:
1. Finish the HD version
2. Fix the picture issue on the artist tab
3. Improve the now playing screen
4. Make the skin available in different colors

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 pm 

First off, I LOVE this skin!! Nearly perfect for what I was looking for.
Excellent work!!!
I was wondering if it would be possible on the next update to add a vertical row of letters next to the scroll bar that would show about where the database changes letters as you scroll? Maybe have have the letter change in the middle of the scroll button as it moves up and down across different letters. I hope I am explaining this correctly.
I made a screen shot with arrows pointing to what I have in mind. In this case it as the letter "M".
Thanx for your great work!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 am 

hi urpney,

thank you very much for your replie, and again, thanks for your great work.
since i really love a very clean and minimalistic view when it comes to jukeboxes, i was wondering if it would be possible to get rid of this big blue bar on the right? you know what i mean? the "preference menu", "database menu", "playlist shuffle", "auto dj", "normalization" ... and so on, the only button necessary is the "show playlist" button, even the "playlist options" button isn't really necessary, because you can do all the important stuff on the "show playlist screen".

i hope you get the idea? it would be much cleaner, because i'dont think many users use the buttons very often, so these buttons just use off screen space.

the "preference" and "database" buttons could be hidden, like it is in the "jukebox skin". also the 4 buttons in the top right corner, i dont think they are often used - maybe the shut down button.

i would be so great if this would be customisable.

but as i said, amazing work - really - and please take your time, don't hurry - good things come to those who wait.

again, thank you very much
Norm

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm 

nice skin this is a kiosk version with credits possible :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 pm 

johnjuke wrote:
nice skin this is a kiosk version with credits possible :)

No plans right now, I've already made some big changes to the skin. Still a lot left to do. I'll keep it on the back burner though.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 pm 

nice work dude

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:58 am 

My very favorite skin!
Running it on 1920x1200 24-inch ELO touchscreen.
Desperately needs a "Very Large Cover" option.
Is this possible by editing XML maybe? Which lines?
Thanks! :D

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 pm 

muzikmark wrote:
First off, I LOVE this skin!! Nearly perfect for what I was looking for.
Excellent work!!!
I was wondering if it would be possible on the next update to add a vertical row of letters next to the scroll bar that would show about where the database changes letters as you scroll? Maybe have have the letter change in the middle of the scroll button as it moves up and down across different letters. I hope I am explaining this correctly.....

I second this. A row of letters would be great. If I am at the top of the album grid..and want to listen to Led Zeppelin, I could just tap the L and it would scroll right to the L's.

This would be very awesome.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg Go to page Previous  1, 2