It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Need help re-establihing alha interface on windows7 computer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 pm 

My computer running Albumplayer had a hard drive crash and I had to get a new drive. The repair shop was able to get a lot of the programs and data retrieved from the old drive. I have everything working again except I can't get the alpha interface to run.

My computer was running windows10 before the crash and I opted to go back to windows7 as I wasn't fond of the operating interface. Orgainally the installation was when the old drive was set up for windows7.

When you try to run AlphaInterface it appears to load, a window flashes in the lower right corner and then nothing. I have reloaded the 3.5 version of Al from the forum message. But if memory serves I had loaded a custom verison from UKZAPPA (Had ability to change baud rates to 7EN1 instead of 8PN1) of course I no longer have the email as they were also on the damaged drive and could not be retrieved.

I Upgraded to AP 6.0b from AP 5.3 but I could go back to the older version if required as I am not fond of the AP 6.0 skin.

Any insight would be nice, really miss the display not working.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg