It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Many problems with albumplayer 6.0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:07 am 

Hi everyone,

Let's start by saying how much I like albumplayer. It's by far the best jukebox software I used and I am happy I purchased. Well I was... As my collection is growing (now over 9000 flac albums) I noticed the new version causes me a lot of trouble.

1. The program crashes when I use it intensively. When I'm playing music and I am browsing what kind of music I want to listen to next it 99% of the time 'hangs' or it just crashes. Very annoying.

2. I have my music on 4 * 2 tb harddisks. The first 2 disks are easy to add and they are added with the artwork. The 3rd and 4th disk? The music is added but artwork is all black. Covers are in every folder of every cd. No exeption.

3. Many cd's are double or triple added. For instance: a cd with 10 songs becomes a cd with 30 songs because all songs get added 3 times.

Anyone who can help me with these issues or is my collection just too big and is albumplayer not able to handle it anymore?

Thx Erwin

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Many problems with albumplayer 6.0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:04 am 

Awesome forum. Thank you very much for all support!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg