It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: skins
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 pm 

Where can I get more skins for album player? Is there a link around here with a bunch of user made skins?

Also is there a way to have album player check for updates? I purchased the version that includes tunes remote and I love it. I've had it running on a laptop for a while now and use it all the time. I'm finishing my basement and am going to pick up a used 23 inch all in one touch screen PC tonight from someone I found on Craigs list. I'm going to mount that on the wall in my basement when I'm done with the bar area! Can't wait. But I am still a bit unclear on how to get updates for the software when they come out.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:15 am 

AP should already be checking for updates by default when it starts up. The controls for it are in Preferences-->Support. You can also "check now" from there. A very major revision is in progress so there have not been any updates for a while. When you start AP, if you have it enabled to check, it will present a dialog indicating a new version is available and you can have it email you the download link.

Skin updates are usually announced in the forum.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: skins
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 am 

You can look for them in preferences menu !

Cut down your exam www.pass-4sure.info by using our latest wikipedia and high quality California Institute of Technology gmat and VMWARE We provide updated exam sheets with 100% pass guarantee along with CHECKPOINT

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg