It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Music videos for use with Album Player (VOB format)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 am 

For anyone who is interested in using their Album Player Jukebox for music videos, I have collected thousands of commercial quality music videos.

These videos are not recorded from TV - they are video (VJ) commercial releases direct from DVD.

They are mostly videos from the 80's (my favourites!), but there is a huge variety of new/recent music also.

Rock, Pop, Metal, Dance, Disco, Classics, Party mixes etc.

The current video support in Album Player allows you to use your jukebox to play these videos on a second screen - just like a commercial video jukebox!

I'm using a secondary screen and digital modulator out to MATV system to display the videos, but you can also have them play on a single screen setup......great for parties or to re-live some memories of early MTV days

Audio is 2.0 PCM stereo - the best quality available on a standard DVD, so you aren't sacrificing audio quality to be able to play the videos.

I'm happy to offer these videos for sale to verified Album Player users only on DVD/BluRay discs or, if your selection is HUGE I can put on a Hard Drive and send that way to save you on postage.

...just send me a message with your questions, or to request a listing of available videos so you can choose a selection for your jukebox!!

If I don't have what you are after - I can probably get it!

CHEERS!!

Knight.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Music videos for use with Album Player (VOB format)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:39 am 

I would rate Kate Perry’s “Dark Horse” as one of the best music videos 2014. It is so bright and colorful, it really stands out from the rest of the videos made this year.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg