It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Restore AP ?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:33 am 

Hi

I have problems with how to restore My AP Problem one: When i for countless hours finally managed to get my albums in order just the way i like it so everything is with big letters here and small here and relase dates and so on.... when everything is perfect i save that or back it up.... If i then do a clean install of AP.... all my settings i`ve done all the hours i`ve spent to get it just right..are gone even though i choose the latest backup ??? Get some kind of error message .. so i have to do the whole thing all over again??

Problem 2 : I Have now replaced a few of my hard drives and copied my cd collection to a new drive but before i did i backed up my AP.. and placed it on the same drive i have my cds on now... I had the same on my old drive ... AP installed on the same drive i had my cd collection on ... But now when i install a new AP on the new drive i can`t install the latest backup i saved there get a lot of error messages ... Is there anyway i can use my lates backup on the new drive ??? tex a file in the backup that contains all the changes i did to make it the way i liked it??? Or do i have to do it all over again ...I Even did a new install of my Windows 7 cause i couldn`t get the Albumplayer to use the latest Backup... My old drive with my musik and AP on works fine but it`old now so im afrid it won`t work for much longer... thats why i want to relocate AP and Music ?? Kind Regards Mike

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg