It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: windows 1709 video sync issues
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 pm 

Hey guys, It's been a little while since I've booted up my windows based juke box and of course when I finally did it had a ton of updates. Once updates were done and fully patched to 1709 I've been having an issue of all my videos playing in what I can only describe as in slow motion while the audio if normal. I can't say for sure this an issue with windows 10 version 1709 but the last time I used my juke box they played just fine and nothing else on my network changed. My content isn't held on the jukebox machine it self and is stored on a network share but this is how I've always had it. I was wondering if anyone else as experienced similar issues? I will try uninstalling album player and reinstalling it I guess as I have my database backed up. I will also try to update my codec pack from klite.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: windows 1709 video sync issues
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:25 am 
AlbumPlayer Developer

The problem with some windows 10 updates (the bigger ones) is that it resets/remove all your codec settings. One of the things I always do is install k-lite and disable Windows Media Foundation.

See also here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3701

Reinstalling the AlbumPlayer will not help because it doesn't contain codecs itself

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg