It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: A Few Pointers About AlbumPlayer. V.6
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:33 pm 

A few pointers about the new AlbumPlayer V.6 and some of things I would like to see rectified. First up I am loving the new interface, however I do feel there are a good few things either do not work anymore and things that are placed in the wrong place making it a lot slower to get around with. Here are just a few of the things I have noticed so far since having it.

1. The On/Off or Close Button is located on the 2nd screen. So too are the minimize/maximise and Drop down the taskbar Button. All of these should be put on the 1st screen for easy access. It's a pain in the neck trying to multi task when you have to press a button to get to them, and slows down the whole purpose of multi tasking.

2. The new interface also misses the directional left and right arrows at the top, so one could simply scroll through their record collection this way. The only way I can get to my record collection is by pressing the home button then pressing the greyed out pencil and then pressing on Archive Ids, and even then I can only see the artists names and not the covers of the albums. By being able to see the album covers can very much play a decisive part on what album to stick on next especially when you have a large record collection.

3. The new interface no longer displays the CD case and the function in the album editor is no longer functional in switching between: CD Case/Vinyl Sleeve/Collection and Radio.

I do hope you are well Peter and have always had tremendous respect for your vision and your creativity with AlbumPlayer. I am loving the new interface and I am sure your advice would iron out a few of these issues I am having right now.

Kind regards
Lee.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg