It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ITunes Remote
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:06 am 

I have purchased Albumplayer V6 and everything is working awesome, but I'm having trouble with the ITunes Remote. I can pair ITunes Remote with Albumplayer I'm using IPad but I am only able to see the first 10 albums of collection I can skip ahead or back to next song. Why I'm not seeing the rest of my albums on iTunes Remote?

Thanks,
Jeff

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: ITunes Remote
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:34 pm 

I also am having the same problem. I have setup ITunes remote without issues on the three previous version of my jukebox, but this latest upgrade uses windows 10 and wont work correctly.

I have followed all instructions on the setup help pages, but I am unable to get it to show more than the first 10 albums and it won't let you control the music in any way.

I don't get an error when I look at the log file and everything appears to be setup correctly.

I have been trying to get it to work ever since Album Player V6 came out and I finally gave up. I used to use the feature all the time and now that I have a PC able to run HD Videos I cant use the best feature :(

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg