It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Activation Code
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:41 pm 

Hello,
For some reason or another I could not purchase the program by clicking the buy full version link on the Album Player site. I kept getting transaction could not go through then emails telling me to put a reference number in the subject line of my payment, the only problem with that was there wasn't a subject line. I contacted support and was instructed to go another route, paying directly to van der burg. That Paypal transaction went through but I cannot get my activation code or any response from support now. Any ideas or help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Cornbread

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Activation Code
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:03 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

Please check your SPAM box . Everything is sent immediately after your purchase. You might also just get your license codes by entering your email address at easylic http://keys.easylic.net/

I would normally not post this in public forum, but it is very hard to reach you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Activation Code
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:06 pm 

Thank you so much Peter,
I looked in my spam box and there is nothing. I don't know if things didn't go through or something. I just tried the new key you sent me and I am still getting a REGESTRATION FAILED message. I hate to be such a burden, Just hope to get this fixed. Great Software and I'm excited to make the best of it. Take care, Clint

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg