It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Too expensive!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 am 

Way too expensive for personal use an FOR A MUSIC PLAYERS!.! NO way, looks gorgeous but most features yo can find for free. Just my opinion.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 am 

:x
what utter rubbish

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Too expensive!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 pm 

Kapaue wrote:
Way too expensive for personal use an FOR A MUSIC PLAYERS!.! NO way, looks gorgeous but most features yo can find for free. Just my opinion.

Have you ever done something for free dude?

I think that you just can't realize how long it takes to get this result for a one man company...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 am 

I remember being reluctant to pay $45 for AP about 7 years ago until I tried it out and spent a week comparing all the competing products. Best $45 I ever spent. Perpetual support and upgrades, licensed for every computer you own, and by far the most functional product for playing music that exists. My entire home music experience is enriched by AlbumPlayer, almost every single day for 7 years. It's a high-end solution. This product has made memories I'll remember until I die and my playlist history will outlive me. I couldn't be happier with my investment. I'd buy it again in an instant for my phone and again for my car if I had the option to. Audiophile demographic I guess? Just my opinion....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 am 

Just have to respond to this post .......... :o

What sensational value this software is, never been asked for another cent since 2007, get upgrades and support when required.

Apart from all that it is the best App I have found for my needs and like xblkx
love using it nearly every day !

Guess everyone has the rite to an opinion .... but seriously, ..... get on board you will be a convert !

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:21 pm 

Worth every penny. Have yet to find an music player app that works this well with a simple touchscreen.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm 

I use this software every single day and i have to say that for anyone who is serious about their music you cannot possibly get better value for money than AP.
Keep up the good work Peter :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:31 pm 

AlbumPlayer is the best investment I've ever made in software.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:30 pm 

had to get my bit in as well : AP is the only step onwards I want after CD/turntable/tape etc. This prog i've run for 8 years. I run it on little fanless shutte pc's, even their lowest spec one runs it (v4.3) fine. The key thing i have to access it on different machines is VNC app on my phone, without this bit i'd be lost, and i've got one large trouch screen setup with it in the front room (low spec fanless shuttle again). Thrs program is just the best i've seen for handling music in album or other music. I use mine with a little outboard dac too. The new version looks nice but I'll probably stick with 4 for performance reasons, don't want to end up using a PC with fan for one! :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:23 pm 

@VirtualVinyl

AlbumPlayer is the best investment I've ever made in software.

That's it definitely! I'm with you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:31 pm 

I honestly cannot believe some people :) I would honestly find it even more expensive wasting my precious time and life trying to find a free or any other player to do the job this does. I have been using AlbumPlayer everyday since I got it back in 2005 and even today I can honestly say there is nothing out there that can touch it.

I am with all the guys here and I take my hat off to Peter Van Der Burg for bringing me so much pleasure with his superb creation.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:41 am 

Quote:
I am with all the guys here and I take my hat off to Peter Van Der Burg for bringing me so much pleasure with his superb creation.

yeah ditto that here, an almost daily user since 2007 and still loving it, big up to Peter for giving us a great player, i've tried a lot of the rest and would go with AP everytime.

Sean

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:57 pm 

Yea I have to respectfully disagree with the OP. It's up to you on what you spend your money on but I purchased AP years ago when I started my touchscreen jukebox build and it's all I've ever use or ever will use for this purpose! I've never been asked for another dime and have gotten upgrades, I beta tested V6 for over a year as well. I've gotten support when needed (which has not been much) because for me it's just worked extremely well and looks AWSOME! If you just want to play music from your computer then maybe using AP isn't necessary but if you are serious about setting up or building an actual jukebox I don't think personally you'll find better software.

MHO :lol:

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:25 am 

drventure wrote:
Worth every penny. Have yet to find an music player app that works this well with a simple touchscreen.

My thoughts exactly. Well worth the money.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg