It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Albumplayer 5.3 and Ap 6.0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:00 pm 

Albumplayer 5.3 and Ap 6.0 It scan all my albums but when it goes to Process it freezes it never did this before what is going on then it is trying to tag from amazon.com says conection failed on ap 5.3 why does it freeze on the process never did that before i have 31,000 tracks never had problems before

please fix this send me new install for AP 5.3 so it does not freeze on the process scaning and please fix tagging for ap covers amazon.com connection failed

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Albumplayer 5.3 and Ap 6.0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:10 pm 

Hi Mate,

Not sure why there seems to be very little reply from anyone these days (especially Peter - anyone know if he's ok ?) but I wanted to say I have had the same issues with Amazon. Tried changing to .co.uk from .com but not joy there. However, I changed the preferences to stop using amazon and to search via lastfm. This worked perfectly and all my covers are sorted. Said for some obscure ones that is, but the google image worked a treat to find these ones. You have to put the time in though if you want it perfect. Not sure if you have the time with 31000 tracks (surely the majority will have covers) as I only have 10000 and it took me a good few hours. However, if the songs are titled and spelt correctly then lastfm will sort your covers no problem. Hope this helps mate, good luck.

Natt

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg