It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Picture support SUCKS
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 pm 

I have more than 2600 albums and the most of them have more than 3 pictures in the album directory map.

All albums has a front (front.jpg) and a back (back.jpg) and sometimes one or more booklet pages (booklet 01.jpg, booklet 02.jpg and so on), i use Album.apf files and it works like a charm with version 5.3. i have the music on a NAS and with 3 computers on it, add a new computer with version 5.3 and within an hour that computer imported all the music with ALL the pictures.

You can edit the stuff and save it but it DON'T hold the information, with that awful Music Center skin there is even NO choice, it uses only the front and nothing else, and in Piano Black it is the same, you can choose more images but it will only save the front.jpg, nothing else and that REALLY SUCKS, an so after a day i am back with version 5.3 and guess what? ALL the pictures are back.

If you are using complete booklets and other pictures, DON"T USE version 6.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Picture support SUCKS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:51 pm 
AlbumPlayer Developer

Also with more subtle words and not using capital font I will read your comments. :)

But anyway, it has nothing to do with the skin, but there is just an issue that the forward/backward arrows . If you click on an album, at the bottom there is a frame shown. Clicking on it shows the album art. You will see in the title there are more images, but because of the missing arrows you can't access them. Unfortunately it has slipped through during beta test. I will look at it.

Regarding the album.apf, there is nothing changed at the functionality. So don't know if there is really an issue there.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Jan, xblkx, Peter van der Burg